This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning luxury Fit-Out Specialist with over 25 years of experience of working on some of the world’s most iconic projects.
The role would suit someone who has experience in the high end fit out industry and the early stages from when an opportunity or enquiry for a potential project is received.
The ideal candidate should…
- Be hardworking and outgoing
- Have excellent reading, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Have a positive attitude with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Be detail orientated and creative
The role will be varied including but not limited to the following…
- Reviewing and preparing tender return requirements.
- Managing, developing and producing presentation documents.
- Assist in the development strategy to secure projects.
- Understand each tender requirement / deliverable and be part of the team in producing the information.
- Proof reading and corrections.
- Preparing methodology, programmes and flow charts / organisational structures.
- Preparing project specific mid and post tender presentations.
- Attending mid and post tender interviews.
- Managing and controlling information flow.
- Arranging and attending tender site visits.
As part of the role there will be a requirement to work closely alongside the estimating team.
- Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, ASTA
- High level of accuracy and Timekeeping
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines without compromising on quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role is very ‘hands on’ and would suit someone who can multi-task, is very flexible and is looking for a challenge.