Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment sub-contractor specialising in and around the London market. They have developed themselves as a highly regarded sub-contractor since their start and have exciting plans to reach a £50m turnover.
As part of their continued growth plan, they are looking for 1 Pre-Con Manager. You will be an integral part of their growth, supporting their Project Director.
Typical Fit Out Projects:
- Value £1-8M
- Program: 12-24 D&B Projects
- London based.
- Building Analyses and Property Evaluations
- Assessing and interpreting client brief for works cost planning
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors to survey site
- Reviewing scope of work on site with sub-contractors in order to cost the work
- Preparing specifications and estimating projects using Excel spreadsheet system
- Preparing technical documentation for presentations to prospective clients
- Formatting and managing pre-contract programme relating to bid and agreeing works duration with contracts team
- Planning applications and Building Control coordination and submissions
- To ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety within the company, including adherence of all CDM requirements
• Degree level qualification
• Experience of cost planning with skill set to value engineer a design
• A commercial pre-contract background and a good experience of office design and build
• Good presenter and listener
• High self-motivation, enthusiasm and ambition• Desire to succeed with a positive can-do attitude