Our client is a leading global construction contractor who have established a strong presence all across Europe over the past 25 years. They have now built up an excellent reputation, achieving a turnover more than £1 billion annually.
They pride themselves on retaining existing clients who include governments, global corporations, financial and educational institutions, those requiring workplace mission critical data centres, retailers, and hoteliers.
My client, is currently in search for a quality driven and technically astute Planner to join the Bristol division where they will be leading various projects across the South of the UK.
- Produce technically accurate tender plans
- Use ASTA to ensure the program is efficient, costed and deliverable
- Work on multiple projects, ranging from commercial developments, residential spaces, data centres, student accommodation and more.
- Create programs for projects ranging from £12m to £100m
- Transfer from tendering to live projects, reprograming where needed
The ideal candidate should:
- Experience in a Tier 1 contractor
- Be capable of preparing programs in accordance with standard methods of construction.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- Come from a construction background, ideally a former site manager, project manager or construction manager