Our client is an up and coming M&E Contractor that has successfully trading in the Building Services Sector of the Construction Industry since its inception in 2008.
Working with main contractors in the commercial market such as Willmott Dixon, Oktra and LTB (WeWork). They have a successful track record in a wide range of projects from Cat A and Cat B Office fit outs to Government buildings and Banks with values ranging between £250K –£3.5M.
Currently turning over £20M per annual, they are on a flight path to £30m in the next two years. This is a driven, entrepreneurial business with second-to-none quality standards.
They seek a Mechancial Supervisor.
The right candidate should ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in supervising multi-disciplined mechanical Services installations, preferably in the commercial Sector. Packages such as heating systems, flue and ventilation requirement within a plantroom and pipework (barrel/steel pipe).
- Sub-contractor and Labour Management
- Labour Records
- Progress Reporting
- Health & Safety RAMS & Permits
- Weekly H&S Returns
- Project & Programme Implementation
- Progress & H&S Meetings
- Understanding of Design & Drawings
- Continuous Snagging to Minimise Defects & Errors
- CSCS, SSSTS and First Aid certified/trained
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fit Out experience (Cat A & B)
- 2-3 years’ experience on projects as a supervisor (off the tools)