Our client is a specialist M&E fit out and refurbishment Sub-Contractor who specialise in providing fast-track mechanical and electrical fit-out. They operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on creating environments that are safe, productive, energy efficient and comfortable to be in.
They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Site Manager who is capable of leading a commercial or residential fit-out team and to be responsible for the onsite Mechanical duties.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Be able to manage the parts of a project related to mechanical aspects of the role, focusing on budget and quality; the coordination of system design; and scheduling, installation, and commissioning. An individual in this role will be able to articulate and understand details of highly complex systems.
- Have a proven track record of delivering fast track CAT B fit out within London.
- Be able to confidently and proactively lead a site team on all Mechanical aspects.
- Be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- Receive and review drawings and specifications from client or main contractor.
- Resolve discrepancies with the client.
- Ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients and main contractors.
- Supervise and liaise with operatives and contractors on site.
- To record variations to contract and provide information to QS.