Various small-scale jobs over phases at a hospital. Must have experience within procurement, testing and commissioning in hospitals or labs.
- Chilled water
- Distribution systems
- Patient hotels
- Ventilation ductwork
- Chilled beam
- Public health
- Package plant room
- Current SMSTS or higher Certification.
- Current 1st Aider Certification.
- Lab / Healthcare experience and working as part of an M & E team.
- Mechanically pipework & ductwork services biased but also experienced in PH services and Electrical disciplines.
- VRF, Fume Extract, Syphonic RWP, Controls/BMS experience advantageous.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Ventilation systems and installation.
- H & S Awareness and positive attitude to risk avoidance.
- Experience of hands on supervision, management, quality control and progress reporting, etc. of package sub-contractors and with Principle Contractors.
- IT/Computer literate. Word, Excel, Planning software, etc.
- Working under pressure with essential completion deadlines.
- Mobility essential as many work faces on different levels in 6 story building.
- Good communication skills with workforce and management, must be a good team player.
Ease of travel from home to site to limit travel times.