Our client provides design, supply, installation and commissioning services relating to the Mechanical, Air conditioning and Public Health Services. They are based in London and are dedicated to providing quality work.
They are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager with at least 5 years experience managing multi-disciplined Mechanical Services Installations, preferably in the Commercial sector.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for:
- Managing the parts of a project related to mechanical aspects of the role, focusing on budget and quality; the coordination of system design; and scheduling, installation, and commissioning. An individual in this role will be able to articulate and understand details of highly complex systems.
- Technical Submittals
- Sub-contractor and Labour Management
- Cost Control
- Progress Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Project & Programme Implementation
- Understanding of design and drawings
- Technical & Progress Meetings
- Regular Site Inspection and Snagging
- Compilation of O&M Manuals