Our client is a well-established specialist in providing fast-track mechanical and electrical fit-out services. They work on Fit Out and refurbishment projects across a range of sectors in Central London and surrounds and are in supply chains such as ISg, Overbury and Parkeray.
The role is to plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality in line with their systems and process that are in place. Taking responsibility for the delivery of their own jobs and overseeing the delivery of jobs where more junior Project Managers are heading up. To develop others within the business to progress and reach their potential.
The candidate will be driven to deliver quality projects, you will take pride in your work; you will be competitive and hungry for success.
With a willingness to take ownership and responsibility for your projects, both financially, progressively and the teams working on them. Understanding that building and managing relationships is key.
- Technical Skills
- You will have a trade i.e; Mechanical
- You will have an HNC or equivalent.
- SMSTS or IOSH
- Current Supervisor or Manager CSCS Card
- IT Skills, a good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management Software i.e. Microsoft Project, Asta
- You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.