Our client has nearly 30 years of experience operating in the M&E industry, offering specialist and dedicated services to an ever-growing client base including; Direct services, Leading Main Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
Traditionally an Electrical contractor, they have expanded in to be a relied upon provider of Mechanical & Electrical services to the Education, Healthcare, New Build Residential and Commercial Office Fit Out arenas.
Up until now their Mechanical tendering process has been outsourced, however over the next 12/24 months they will look to build on their continued success, which will see them increase their current £15m turnover.
An experienced Mechanical Estimator who can work independently as well as alongside an existing Electrical Estimator to provide dedicated estimates and cost plans on all project tenders.
The successful candidate will be able to build strong working relationships between the existing supply-chain and client base, with projects ranging in value from £100k to £1.5m.
Requirements of the role:
- Managing the tender bid process from receipt of initial enquiry to final submission
- Control and organise tender documentation
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare a compliant bid, including all clarifications and exclusions
- Produce accurate cost plans and benchmarking against similar projects
- Produce a detailed bill of quantities
- Liaison with clients, design consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Identify tender risk & opportunities; Practical, Commercial and Contractual
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Estimator to join an exciting small to medium sized company who can offer an excellent benefits package including over 30 days paid annual leave.
An opportunity to progress your career into a Managing Estimator position will be available due to natural growth, you will also have a say in the recruitment and development program of trainee Estimators.
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
A competitive basic annual salary up to £65,000 P.A. as well as a company benefits package that includes travel and 30 days paid annual leave entitlement.