Our client is an M&E Contractor, that specialises in delivering services packages to a variety of projects, including Data Centres, Commercial Fit Out and Education Refurbishments up to £10m.
Until now they have secured regular projects with key clients such as ISG, Knight Harwood and MACE, however they have now diversified even further into a variety of public sector projects such as Education Refurbishments and Healthcare projects.
They have a strong track record of securing regular growth in turnover since their inception 25 years ago. Today they are looking to secure nearly £25m in turnover by the end of 2019 and are establishing themselves as a new tiger performer in their sectors.
An experienced Electrical Estimator to join an existing team in producing project tenders. The ideal candidate will have prior experience producing electrical estimates. Due to the existing structure you will be able to work either from a London or Essex based office at your leisure.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Manage the tender bid process from receipt of initial enquiry to final submission
- Control and organise tender documentation
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare a compliant bid, including all clarifications and exclusions
- Produce accurate cost plans and benchmarking against similar projects
- Produce a detailed bill of quantities
- Liaison with clients, design consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
A competitive basic annual salary up to £70,000 P.A. as well as a company benefits package that includes travel. Due to continued growth there is an excellent opportunity for the right person to continue their career progression through the business.