Our client is an M&E Contractor, that specialises in delivering services packages to a variety of projects, including Commercial Fit Out, Residential, Health and Education sectors up to £6m.
Until now they have secured regular projects with key clients that include leading Principle Contractors in London, this has helped them secure a turnover circa £30m.
As a mature, stable and forward-thinking SME they are seeking opportunities to target steady growth in the next 18/24 months.
An experienced Mechanical Estimator to join an existing team and manage mechanical project tenders from design stage. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working on projects within their disciplined areas and will hold a formal level of education within the M&E industry.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Managing the tender bid process from receipt of initial enquiry to final submission
- Control and organise tender documentation
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare a compliant bid, including all clarifications and exclusions
- Produce accurate cost plans and benchmarking against similar projects
- Produce a detailed bill of quantities
- Liaison with clients, design consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Identify tender risk & opportunities; Practical, Commercial and Contractual
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
A competitive basic annual salary up to £70,000 P.A. as well as a company benefits package that includes travel.