Our client is a well-established specialist in providing fast-track mechanical and electrical fit-out services. They work on refurbishment and new-build projects across a range of sectors in Central London and surrounds.
They are looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Qs who will be ‘hands-on’ rather than just manage.
The ideal candidate would have:
A willingness to take ownership and responsibility for your projects and the teams working on them, you understand that building and managing relationships is key.
- You will have an HNC or equivalent. You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.
- The role of Quantity Surveyor is to plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality.
- The Quantity Surveyor is expected to maintain the company’s standard of work in all duties.
- You will have overall responsibility for the successful financial delivery of projects from award to completion:
- Review all Contract Documents for potential risk and exposure and provide key information across the contract team.
- Ensure all projects are 100% cost certain along with the project team prior to commencement on site.
- To provide internal variation summary reports to the Surveying Manager on all projects they are responsible for weekly and on time.
- To work with and maintain the existing company surveying processes.
- To work closely with the Client’s PQS to ensure all variations are priced.