Our Client are a leading mechanical and electrical sub-contractor, working predominantly in the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare and Education market on projects CAT A & CAT B ranging in value up to £15m.
They have a turnover and have seen year on year growth whilst working with leading contractors including Barrat, Wates and Mace.
You will be tasked with working on flagship high-rise Residential projects, overseeing various commercial responsibilities across multiple projects.
- Managing variations.
- Preparing works packages including take offs and generating sub-contract works.
- Overseeing of sub-contract and supplier payments
- Leading meetings with clients and sub-contractors.
- Producing Cost Valuation reports.
There will definitely be variety within the role and we are looking for someone who is ambitious, committed, pro-active and looking for a new challenge with a company that is very much looking to the future.
The role definitely has the potential to grow as the business is looking to increase the speed of its growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a North London based M&E QS to join a forward thinking business with growth opportunities.
The individual we are looking for would ideally be and have skills in:
- Prior experience in a commercial role for an M&E Sub-Contractor.
- HNC / equivalent on better in building services (nice to have not essential)
- Good communication with internal staff and external subcontractors
- Decision making and confident to make own decisions
- Problem solving ability
- Understanding of take offs and scale drawings
- Attention to detail
- Experience working on Large scale Residential projects is extremely desirable.