Our Client provides specialist construction skills for all forms of new build, refurbishment, structural alterations and interiors.
Founded over 10 years ago, our client is a privately owned professional construction company delivering high quality projects across the residential, commercial, educational and retail sectors.
They undertake projects from £500k to £10m as a Main Contractor.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Manager for a residential scheme in North West London. The scheme is live on site and will run until March 2010. Our client is keen on getting on someone in place by May.
- Set targets for deliveries to and from site daily
- Carry out weekly site audits of your areas, putting corrective actions in place and publishing your report to senior management
- Setup a fully documented procedure to ensure weekly inspections are carried out on all plant and equipment
- Install and regularly update noticeboards, signage. Keep good level of email correspondence with all parties.
- You will organise, manage, present a daily logistics meeting
- First Aid
Logistics Manager - £40,000 - £50,000 + Package