Our client set up because they wanted to do things better. Whether you are making your first move from serviced offices into your own premises or are looking to establish a European headquarters, they can help you achieve the very best in office design, on time and within budget.
Our client are looking for a highly presentable, qualified and experienced individual to join their company as a HR Manager. The HR manager duties will involve activities such as employee relations, performance management, payroll, company policies and training & development.
The job of HR manager is highly important to business success. People are their most important asset and you’ll work alongside the People Director to ensure they have a happy and productive workplace.
- Management of Learning and Development within the group
- Advisor to the management team on employee/employment related matters
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organisation
- Management and review of employment contracts including administration of employee-related paperwork, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination
- Advising on and ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Developing and implementing human resources policies
- Tracking and management of the payroll process
- Supporting any formal employee related meetings including performance appraisal, remuneration review etc
- Management of the data with the TWG HR system – Bob
- Manage complex employee relations such as demands, grievances, disputes, grievances or other issues
- Oversee with the People Director performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Implement policy changes
Key skills and experience
- Experience leading and implementing HR processes and strategies
- Preferably held previous position of seniority, able to establish credibility and build department accountability
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Excellent knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations
- Excellent experience and knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player who is able to work alongside our People Director, Management team and all employees.
- Must be proactive, able to use own initiative and possess a flexible attitude to the work load
- Bachelors Degree (business administration, human resource management, law)
- Preferably CIPD Qualified