With projects across the South East, my client is an independent local construction & development company that embeds respect, integrity and honesty in everything they do. Their aim is to support their business partners to deliver homes that will have a positive impact on the local communities that they live and work in.
They believe in adding value to their clients, their communities and their partners by taking a leadership role in the built environment. Working together collaboratively, taking the time to understanding the needs of not only their clients but also the needs of those who their activities impact upon.
An experienced Internal Finishing Foreman from a trades background, to work on a 20-unit Residential New Build Project in Wallington. This project is worth £4.2m and currently has 6 months to run. Beyond that my client has other projects that will need a Finishing Foreman to get them over the line. The ideal Project Manager will have New Build and Residential experience with at least 10 years in the industry.
Duties will include
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Organising the various professional people working on the project.
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are achieved.
- Using IT systems and site sign in system to keep track of people and progress.
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
- Attending progress and programme meetings.
- Liaising with the client as required.
About the Candidate
- Must have 8 years industry experience
- Have a proven track record as a Finishing Foreman
- Ideally would have newbuild and residential experience
- Have worked as a Finishing Foreman on site and delivered a similar project on time and within budget
- Must have some Design & Build experience
- Use of planning software such as MS Project is essential
- Must be able to run the program 6 weeks ahead
- Live within commutable distance of WallingtoLn
What they Offer
- A salary of up to £70,000 with a car allowance of between £3,500 & £4,000.
- Good promotional prospects
- Interesting projects with full order books running into 2021