Our Client are a leading Interiors Fit Out specialists with a turnover in excess of £100 Million. Due to their continued growth and success they are now looking for 2 new additions within their Estimating department.
- Estimate the type and amount of materials necessary to deliver the contract against the agreed specifications;
- estimating the cost of plant and equipment;
- working with a sales and project manager to help predict the timescales of a project, which has a considerable bearing on costs
- establishing the likely progress and completion rates, including allowances for unforeseen circumstances;
- calculating a final figure for the estimated cost, supplemented by adjustments for overheads and profit, and presenting a tender price.
- Prepare offer documents
- Expertise / Occupational Qualification / Special Knowledge
- Ability to work systematically and without making any errors
- Ability to concentrate permanently at a high level
- Ability to organise and to think in terms of planning
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Ability to co-operate with other members of the team
- High ability to assert and assess oneself
- Communication skills