Our Client are a high end fit out and refurbishment specialist. The role will suit someone experienced in estimating joinery or a similar interior fitout discipline along with experience working with multiple sub-contractors, who is looking for a permanent position to join their team.
The candidate should be confident in managing and co-ordinating all aspects of tenders ranging from £100,000 to £10m+. Being highly organised and methodical, they must have strong Excel skills with good time management skills in meeting deadlines is key. Experience of the Museum fit out sector would be a distinct advantage.
Main responsibilities include:
- Putting together sub-contractor packages.
- Handling sub-contractor enquiries.
- Compiling the estimate book.
- Analysing all Client documentation.
- Working with the team to assess and implement strategy.
- Estimating joinery with material and labour breakdowns.
- Take off’ s from drawings and specification documents.
- Analysing sub-contractor tenders.
- Completing presentation documentation.
- Compiling prelims.
- Finalising tender submissions with the commercial team.
- Dealing with post tender queries.
- Attending mid and post tender interviews.
- Preparing budgets.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation that has a great reputation within the museum high end fit out sector.