Our client is a leading global commercial fit out contractor who have established a strong presence in Central London over the past 25 years. They have now built up an excellent reputation, achieving a turnover in excess of £120 million and being in the top 5 fit out contractors.
They pride themselves on retaining existing clients who include global corporations, financial and educational institutions, those requiring workplace mission critical data centres, retailers and hoteliers.
They are now looking for a new addition to their Pre-Construction division which focuses on delivering CAT A and CAT B fit out projects up to £10 million.
The successful candidate will be competent in delivering tenders at a fast pace, typically they are tendering between 5-10 projects a week so speed and detail is key!
- Evaluating submission documents and agreeing bid strategies.
- Preparing works packages including take offs and generating sub-contract and supplier enquiries.
- Compliance checking of sub-contract and supplier enquiries and submissions.
- Preparing competitive, comprehensive and professional tender submissions software
- Leading pre-submission discussions and adjudication panels
- Responding to post submission client enquiries.
- Attending to post submission client interviews.
- Leading handover meetings to the operations team.
- Experience in estimating fit out projects up to £10 million
- Be capable of preparing quantities in accordance with standard methods of measurement.
- Possess a wide knowledge of the construction process and forms of construction including ability to identify alternative build solutions.
- Possess exemplary communication and negotiation skills.