Our client is one of London’s market leading M&E Subcontractors. Established over 100 years ago, they are one of the UK’s most experienced building services companies. This comes with a reputation for innovation, technical excellence and operational flexibility.
Working with just about every industrial and commercial sector, they undertake the design, supply, installation and maintenance of MEP solutions.
Their services range from project management, design and build, mechanical services, electrical services, intelligent solutions, construction and fit out and data communications.
The roles will include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordination with other trades
- Tool box talks to operatives
- Monitoring of sub-contractor / in house labour performance and progress, reporting to Project Manager
- Deployment of resources
- Ordering materials/resources
- Run electrical aspects of a project
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Electrical Supervisor
Experience on projects up to £1.5m