Our client is a specialist M&E fit out and refurbishment Sub-Contractor who specialise in providing fast-track mechanical and electrical fit-out. They operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on creating environments that are safe, productive, energy efficient and comfortable to be in.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Site Manager who is capable of leading a commercial or residential fit-out team and to be responsible for the onsite Electrical duties.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Be able to manage the parts of a project related to electrical aspects of the role, focusing on budget and quality; the coordination of system design; and scheduling, installation, and commissioning. An individual in this role will be able to articulate and understand details of highly complex systems.
- Have a trade background – Electrician.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a mix of experience in Commercial and Residential projects.
- Produce and manage two week look aheads.
- Managing Sub Contractors to maintain programme targets.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site to include Toolbox Talks.
- Quality Control, Produce and Issue quality control documents, snag sheets and follow through to sign off.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
- Review of the Scope, Produce RAMS Documents where required.
- Work closely with the Client to ensure all work is carried out correctly and within the allocated time.
- Maintain all required site documentation/permits/plant registers etc.
- Have strong Communication and client facing skills.
- Have experience of all mechanical and plumbing systems across mixed use residential developments.
- Understand snagging and hand over procedures.