Our client is a well-established specialist in providing fast-track mechanical and electrical fit-out services. They work on refurbishment and new-build projects across a range of sectors in Central London and surrounds within supply chains such as Overbury, ISg, and Parkeray and other major principal contractors.
The role of Project Manager is to plan, implement and deliver projects according to programme, budget and quality in line with systems and process that are in place. Taking responsibility for the delivery of their own jobs and overseeing the delivery of jobs where more junior Project Managers are heading up. To develop others within the business to progress and reach their potential.
The Senior Project Manager is expected to maintain the company’s standard of work in all duties, ensuring projects are delivered in line with guidelines. Support the business in maintaining its Client relationships.
- You will have a trade i.e; Electrical / Mechanical / Plumbing.
- You will have an HNC or equivalent.
- SMSTS or IOSH
- Current Supervisor or Manager CSCS Card
- IT Skills, a good working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management Software i.e. Microsoft Project, Asta
- You will have a proven track record of successfully carrying out a similar role.