Our Client are a leading National Contractor who are now keen to drive their Dry Lining Sub Contractor division of their business, they are aiming to turnover £15 million over the next few years and will drive this through their other National divisions within the business.
- Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
- Liaises with client and project teams to maximise group CR policies and or opportunities.
- Finance/Budget/Performance Objectives
- Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
- Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
- Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:-
- Measurement and valuation
- Contractual instructions / notices / orders
- Health and Safety
- Complete and submit Group / Business Unit report
- Monthly MCR
- Procurement reports
- Interact with the project team to maximise project procurement, production and commercial strategies.
- Agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts with Surveying Manager.
- Technical knowledge and competence
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a DRYLINING SUBCONTRACTOR
- UK Driving Licence
- Able to travel to London, West London, Surrey and Berkshire