Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor who operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on offering a tailored experience to their clients, built on collaboration and high-quality delivery.
- Document Control across multiple platforms including, Aconex, Conject, Asite for current project requirements.
- Creating O&M manuals and uploading to suitable system
- Creation of project documentation including, Quality and Environmental Plans, Technical Submittals, Benchmark documents, RAMS etc.
- Manage multiple project requirements simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal project stakeholders and individuals from external companies, be it for training or project delivery.
- Completing, updating and uploading assessments and safety documents for multiple sites.
- Supporting tender submissions and Construction Director with RFIs.
Essential skills and qualification
- Knowledge of using SharePoint, Aconex, 4Projects would be beneficial
- Proven planning and process management skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-regulated approach to duties
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisation skills