Our client is a main contractor who turnover circa £130 million, delivering projects within the commercial office, healthcare, education and leisure sectors. They have the experience and capability of successfully delivering projects ranging from £50,000 to £20m in value, comprising primarily of Cat A and Cat B fit out and refurbishment schemes. The majority of the projects are undertaken in the Central London and South East Area. Our client have a reputation for delivering high quality contracts in both traditional and specification Design and Build projects for the likes of Aviva, Blackstone, Kirkland & Ellis, a number of WWP group companies and Land Securities. They are currently in the process of successfully adding a multitude of exciting projects to their pre-existing and established pipeline of work, and owing to their structured growth plans they are looking to expand their commercial team and are currently looking to fill the below vacancy:
Looking after 2 projects based in the West End with a combined value of £10 million. System used: Aconex
Document Control across multiple platforms including, Aconex, Conject, Asite for current project requirements.
- Creating O&M manuals and uploading to suitable system
- Creation of project documentation including, Quality and Environmental Plans, Technical Submittals, Benchmark documents, RAMS etc.
- Manage multiple project requirements simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal project stakeholders and individuals from external companies, be it for training or project delivery.
- Completing, updating and uploading assessments and safety documents for multiple sites.
- Supporting tender submissions and Construction Director with RFIs
Essential skills and qualification
- Knowledge of using SharePoint, Aconex, 4Projects would be beneficial
- Proven planning and process management skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-regulated approach to duties
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisation skills