Job Title: Divisional Commercial Manager
Location: East Anglia
As DCM, you will be tasked with commercially running a new division for one of UK and Europe’s most successful Construction companies.
They are looking for someone with experience working across Leisure, Educational, Hotels and Commercial projects with the ability to be client facing to support them winning new projects. You will be reporting directly into the Commercial Director and have full financial responsibility & accountability for several projects or take the lead on a strategically key projects within the East Anglia region.
- To take responsibility for the regular review of financial performance of projects within the region in order to improve financial certainty and maximise commercial success of projects.
- To ensure best practice and continuous improvement in divisional financial processes on site.
- To provide high quality management information to Divisional Commercial Director, and support, monitoring and advice to commercial staff throughout the division.
- To lead and develop teams of commercial staff on a number of projects and support career development of your team
- To have the knowledge and interpersonal skills to be involved in identifying future work and actively participate in securing it
- To assist the Divisional Board deliver increasing margin
- To assist in winning new work for the Division
- To act as a first point of contact for project delivery staff in respect of guidance, direction, processes and procedures
- Attend start-up meetings with the commercial & delivery team within first week of contract award for allocated projects
- Monitor commercial resources on allocated projects to Divisional Commercial Director, ensuring key risks are clearly identified and brought to the attention of the Divisional Commercial Director, promptly & regularly.
- Analysing and monitoring cost model data for Framework projects including feedback into Work Winning.
- Completion of all identified actions to deadlines.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
Experienced in both pre and post contract work
Experience working on fitout commercial and construction projects
In return, you will receive a Competitive salary, Car/Travel Allowance, Competitive Family Friendly Policies, Private medical cover, Pension matching scheme, Discount on selected retailers and gyms and Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work.