Our client is a specialist interior fit out and refurbishment contractor in the Commercial Offices, Hotels, Leisure, Retail and Luxury Residential sectors, priding themselves on their ability to provide a truly unique, personalised service with dedicated Director / Owner involvement, fostering their belief in a ‘Client for Life’ philosophy.
This will be a key hire for the company and represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to make their mark in a company. This is ideal for someone looking to have more influence within a business and wants to be the No 1 Design Manager.
To succeed in this role a candidate will need:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the construction industry with specific understanding of the “fit out and refurbishment” market
- Proven track record of “Design Development\Co-ordination” deliveries
- Previous experience with either architectural practices or Main Contractor
- Able to work within a team and to pre-determined time scales
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work from either site or office as required
- CAD capabilities would be an advantage
- Understanding and previous experience of working in REVIT or other 3D modelling tools
- Commercial understanding and awareness
- The ability to multi task on different Projects at the same time
Apply online or for more information contact Matt Watson on 07889 803 812 or email you CV to email@example.com