Our client is a well-established building developer that specialises within the Residential, Hotel and Educational sectors. They strive to strike a fine balance between fashion and style within a home, priding themselves on being pioneering and providing practicality whilst delivering elegance and retaining their traditional values
Our client is looking to take on a proactive and self-motivated design manager to over the design development process for two projects which are currently at stage 3-4 of the design process.
A proactive, positive and self-motivated individual is required with the following experience:
- Prior dealings with prefabricated bathroom pods would also be beneficial to the role (though not essential)
- Previous experience working on Hotels would also be advantageous
- Understanding of design risk
- Understanding of contract risk
- Leading / Chairing a meeting
- Commercial awareness
- Programme understanding and appreciation
- Time & Team management
Interview process takes place in cooperation/ support of both individual and out client.
Please contact Dylan Rixon on 07793244056 for further information on this, or an array of exciting opportunities.