Our Client are specialist company operating in a variety of sectors within the high end fit out market and are looking to employ an experienced, conscientious, self-motivated Design Manager. They are specialists in their field delivering Museum and Hotel fit out projects and with over 25 years’ experience they have worked on some of the most iconic buildings build in the City.
A Design Manager with the capacity to achieve the below:
- Take full responsibility for the design coordination of fit-out projects up to £10million on average
- Audit the design and identify inconsistencies, discrepancies and missing information and record, report and track the close out of these items
- Take responsibility for the production and control of the design programme and report against it
- Chair design workshops with the trade contractors and consultants, develop the design, workshop drawings and manage the coordination between trades
- Review design development regularly with the Commercial Manager to ensure design and commercial aspects are aligned
- Manage the production and approval of samples, mock ups and quality benchmarks
Coordinate the integration of the building services with the architectural and structural elements of the project
What do you need?
- Experience of using AutoCAD, Adobe Document Management, Microsoft Project
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Experience of working on High end projects