As a Design Manager with our client , you'll join an interiors team working on Commercial Projects throughout London.
You will deliver a quality service and product to their clients in line with the project goals by working with the professional team and applying systems, procedures and culture. To support the construction team in the resolution of design related issues in a timely manner to prevent an affect on the construction programme and with awareness of the commercial implications the resolution may produce.
You'll join a team of Design Managers working directly for our client, as well as developing strong working relationships with the wider subcontractor teams
You'll report into the Director
Working closely with their client you'll have the chance to be a key advisor and build strong working relationships
By joining a growing team, you'll have the opportunity to develop your career in a fully supportive environment
· Take full responsibility for the design coordination of fit-out projects
· Audit the design and identify inconsistencies, discrepancies and missing information and record, report and track the close out of these items.
· Take responsibility for the production and control of the design programme and report against it.
· Chair design workshops with the trade contractors and consultants, develop the design, workshop drawings and manage the coordination between trades.
· Review design development regularly with the Commercial Manager to ensure design and commercial aspects are aligned.
· Manage the production and approval of samples, mock ups and quality benchmarks.
· Coordinate the integration of the building services with the architectural and structural elements of the project