Our client is a well-established construction services business that operates predominantly within the high-quality interior fit-out and refurbishment sectors. Since their inception over 30 years ago, they have amassed an enviable list of high-profile clients across the commercial, leisure and restaurant markets.
They offer both a traditional way of working, where they partner with the architectural and commercial consultants to a bring a project to life, or a tailored approach, liaising directly with the client from the very beginning to ensure their expectations are met.
They deliver a diverse portfolio of projects, ranging from £100k to £20m, and have a client list of blue chip and high street names.
- 5 Star Hotel
A high end 5 floor fit out and refurbishment of basement.
- 5 Star Hotel
A high end fit out of the entire hotel.
Modern and stylish fit out within a 150-year-old building.
They are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager who is capable of running multiple projects, varying in value, specifications and programme length. The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of both Trad and Design & Build.
- Be able to efficiently manage up to £20m worth of contracts.
- Be capable of leading multiple teams and developing individuals coming through.
- Have a proven track record within the commercial, leisure or restaurant markets.
- Be dynamic, innovative and proactive in their approach.
To take overall responsibility for the project and to manage the relevant Construction Teams in order to deliver a quality product efficiently, safely and professionally; within set budgets and agreed timescales whilst providing high standards of customer service.
To ensure full compliance with the company’s policies, particularly with regard to Health and Safety and that all the requirements of current Health and Safety Legislation are met, and safe working practices are actively encouraged both on site and companywide.
The job holder is also required to liaise and work closely with other work colleagues, particularly:
- Sales - in order to assist with the preparation of PQQ information.
- Estimating – to review potential projects, assist in the selection of potential sub-contractors and contribute to tender submissions.
- Commercial – to ensure that all projects achieve their optimum margin.
IN RETURN THEY OFFER
The opportunity to join a well-established business with a 30-year history of successfully delivering projects, a strong balance sheet which is underpinned direct ownership of key buildings – and a warm family atmosphere.