With projects across the South and London, my client is an independent local Drylining, Ceilings and Partitioning Contractor that embeds respect, integrity and honesty in everything they do. Their aim is to support their business partners to deliver projects that will have a positive impact on the local communities that they live and work in.
They believe in adding value to their clients, their communities and their partners by taking a leadership role in the built environment. Working together collaboratively, taking the time to understanding the needs of not only their clients but also the needs of those who their activities impact upon.
An experienced Contracts Manager to initially manage between 4 – 5 projects at any one time. These projects will be across The South of England and project values range from £200k - £1m.
The typical types of projects include –
- Southampton Airport Various Reconfiguration Works - £ 120,000
- Heathrow T4 Code F works - £ 33,000
- Heathrow T3 CIP Lounge Refurbishment - £ 449,000
- Gatwick NT British Airways Accommodation - £ 87,000
- Gatwick ST E-Gates - £ 177,000
- Gatwick NT Arrivals Toilets -£ 82,000
- Gatwick ST CSC -£ 760,000
- Gildredge Free School phase 1&2, Eastbourne - £ 521,000
- Thomson House Free School phase 1&2, Mortlake - £ 338,000
- Bellfarm Primary School - £121,000
- Sandcross Primary School, Reigate - £ 364,000
Duties will include –
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Overseeing multiple projects
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Organising the various professional people working on the project.
- Carrying out risk assessments and method statements.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project and programmes are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are achieved.
- Using IT systems and site sign in system to keep track of people and progress.
- Creating the programs and pre-con responsibilities
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing.
- Attending progress and programme meetings.
- Liaising with the client as required.
About the Candidate –
- Must have 10 years industry experience
- Must have extensive Drylining / Joinery experience
- Understand designs and run the program from start to finish including pre-con
- Have worked as a Contracts Manager managing multiple projects
- Exceptional references which will be taken prior to interview apart from your current employer
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE TO SURREY AND HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.