Our client is a well-established contractor that operates predominantly within the Public sector focusing on: Education, University, Healthcare, Local Authority, Commercial, leisure, Residential & Retail. Our Client turns over £50m and is based just outside St Albans, Hertfordshire, with a regional office in Redhill, Surrey. Since their inception over 30 years ago, they have amassed an enviable list of high-profile clients.
They have successfully delivered design and build, traditionally procured and BREEAM schemes, ranging from primary schools and community centres, to world renowned research institutes and universities.
They are looking for a Contracts Manager who can run projects up to £8m, varying in specifications and programme length.
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience building out the ground.
- Experience with building service coordination.
- Ability to create own tender programme using Asta.
- Be able to efficiently manage up to £8m worth of contracts.
- Be capable of leading multiple teams and developing individuals coming through.
- Have a proven track record within the Public Sector Projects Including: Education & Healthcare.
- Be dynamic, innovative and proactive in their approach.
The ideal candidate will need take overall responsibility for the project and to manage the relevant Construction Teams in order to deliver a quality product efficiently, safely and professionally; within set budgets and agreed timescales whilst providing high standards of customer service.
To ensure full compliance with the company’s policies, particularly with regard to Health and Safety and that all the requirements of current Health and Safety Legislation are met, and safe working practices are actively encouraged both on site and companywide.