Our client is a well-established building developer that specialises within the Residential, Hotel and Educational sectors. They strive to strike a fine balance between fashion and style within a home, priding themselves on being pioneering and providing practicality whilst delivering elegance and retaining their traditional values.
Our client is looking to take on a Contracts Manager on a permanent basis to oversee multiple projects as part of an expanding portfolio. The successful candidate must have experience in delivering multiple new build projects valued at £8m+ in concurrence.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Creation of tender documents, inclusive of logistic strategy
- Programming (ideally using Asta
- Ideally would also be responsible for planning
- Creation of Construction Methodology documents
- Health and Safety planning
- Travelling to and from sites on a regular basis
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and will:
- Understand the delivery of projects utilising a Concrete frame, with Timber frame experience desired but not necessary.
- Possess strong leadership qualities and have experience with leading teams of at least 5 historically
- Have had previous experience running multiple projects
- Would be confident with overseeing the entirety of a project, both building and fit out
- Have a high standard in written English, to support with the creation of tender documents
- Be able to demonstrate ample experience of working on new build projects from inception to PC