About the client. After being formed in 2012 and launched with the backing of ME Construction, our client has enjoyed organic growth and are now striving to break through £25-30 M turnover in 2018. The company was founded on the idea of providing clients with a smaller, more user-friendly, non-contractual alternative to the so called ‘big boys’.
The majority of their staff and teams have been brought together from some of the industry’s leading organisations.
Their principal of building strong and long-lasting relationships has seen them working with the likes of Savills, TMD, BNP, Colloiers and CBRE with their client base expanding to London multidisciplinary consultants. The bulk of their client base being investment banks, financial intermediaries, solicitors and accountants.
Their project portfolio typically comprises of jobs between circa £2m - £4m in contract value, however they have a couple of larger £8m projects on site.
Our client has a low churn rate of staff, with individuals joining and not only given the expose to working on some of capitals flagship projects, but also be given the opportunity to develop their careers and the respective training.
The ideal candidate for the Contracts Manager position will:
- Multiple job running
- Run projects valued at a minimum of £500,000
- Be engaging and motivated
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Having an influence in the future strategy of the business
- Liaising with clients
- Multiple job running on projects valued up to £8 million
- Be involved with Pre-construction
- Implement delivery plans
- Working closely with other fractions of the business including technical design and commercial
- Confirming health & safety is adhered to on all sites