Our client is a specialist fit out main contractor who operate across London and the Southeast of England. They pride themselves on offering a tailored experience to their clients, built on collaboration and high-quality delivery.
Established 17 years ago, they have grown consistently year on year and are on target to achieve a profitable turnover of £150m+ for 2021, and this will be coupled with a bulletproof balance sheet. The business is spearheaded by 8 directors with over 20 years’ experience each within the London commercial fit out market boasting an enviable list of notable projects within City and West End landmark buildings.
Current or recent projects delivered by the client:
They now seek a Construction Manager to assist with the successful delivery of a £16 million project the scope of work is a New Build Concrete Frame with basement, ground, floors 1-4, with CAT A fit out. Completion in March 2023.
- To work closely with the contracts manager, technical services manager and quantity surveyor and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
- To continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
- To attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular and accurate
- To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
- To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
- To ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
Please contact Tom Clarke on 07710 086999 for further information on this, or an array of exciting opportunities.