Job Title: Construction Manager
Location : Victoria
Pay Rate: £275
Our client is a leading D&B contractor who have established a strong presence in Central London over recent years. They have now built up an excellent reputation and regarded as one of the best D&B contractors in the South East
A Construction manager for a CAT A&B Refurbishment in Victoria. The ideal candidate will need a vast amount of experience in refurbishment on listed buildings. You will be working alongside a very professional team, with excellent procedures on a 12-week project.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years management experience in the construction industry working on refurb and Cut & Carve projects of £2m+.
- Ensuring the project is delivered safely
- Experience with Roofs & Steel framing
- Good Communication skills to liaise with the client
- Ensure programme deadlines are achieved
- Managing sub-contractors
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring sufficient resources are in place, while maintaining budget for successful completion of the project
- Managing completion and handover to the client
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid