Our Client has everything you need for a Traditionally procured fit out project. The team is close knit, dependable and highly experienced within the construction industry. Working across London and nationally with an extensive supply chain.
Our Client has an outstanding team with a solid track record for consistently delivering high quality CAT A and CAT B projects with professional teams, Landlords and End Users.
Our clients' management team are specialists in a variety of construction disciplines, so are well placed to deliver not only standard commercial office fit out but also more technically complex projects, including cladding, structural work, data centres and List X, also having a track record which includes major projects valued in excess of £20m.
- CAT A work
- Shower Block
- Strip Out
- Complete MEPh Installation
- Core areas and common parts
- Roof plant and screens
- Semi-exposed services
- Turnkey CAT A+
- Open plan working & Meeting rooms
- Break out and collaboration spaces
- Services design and installation
- IT and AV design and installation
- Furniture specification and supply
- Have vast experience of 0-£5million jobs Cat A, Cat B
- Structural experience
- TSM background advantageous but not necessary
- Overseeing the logistical requirements of a project
- Delegating work to senior colleagues and their teams
- Meeting regularly with clients, third parties and managers to report on progress
- Setting targets, objectives and responsibilities for all supervised staff
- Regularly review timings, budget, labour, risk and project plans to ensure work stays on track
- Reporting to clients and board members on project progress
- Supplying financial records
- Recommending policy and procedure improvements
- Monitoring performance against agreed criteria
- Ensuring contractual obligations are fulfilled
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality work within contract timescales
- Dealing with contract disputes and mitigating the impact of any issues
- Working in an office and on a construction site.