£110-£130k (Negotiable) + Pension + H/care
2 months ago
London’s leading high-end contractor deliver a range of projects including new build, cut and carve and refurbishment. They are well established in a range of sectors including commercial, educational, healthcare, high specification residential and mixed-use.
With a projected turnover of £145mil in 2019, and success in delivering projects up to £30mil., they pride themselves on building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients and professional teams. They are proven in delivering intricate and logistically challenging projects on landmark buildings in central London.
Opportunities are evident in such a fast-growing company. If you are willing to grow and adapt alongside the company then you will reap the rewards.
Responsible for a £60mil portfolio as a Construction Director:
You will have previously run a cost centre of £40m + per annum
- You will create and secure new business opportunities
- You will lead major tender interviews and presentations (including leading the bid teams)
- You will review and negotiate contracts
- You will build and maintain new and existing relationships internally and externally
- You will be directly responsible for the construction vertical within the London business
- You will have full delivery responsibility, ensuring your teams’ projects are delivered to time, cost, quality and CDM requirements.
- You will represent and communicate the company vision and values internally and externally
- You will have full P&L responsibility
- Contractual and final account negotiations