Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor specialising in the London market. They have developed themselves as a highly regarded contractor since their growth and have reached an impressive £65m turnover with future plans to exceed £100m.
As part of their continued growth plan, they are looking for Commercial Managers with experience in working in Fast Paced Fit Out projects. You will be an integral part of their growth, supporting their Senior Management with future tender, recruitment and strategy decisions.
Typical Fit Out Projects:
- Value £3-5M
- Program: 16-24 Weeks
- D&B and Traditional Projects.
- London based.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
- Technical knowledge and competence
- Problem solver and attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- A self-motivated attitude, a willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to build long lasting and reputable relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Commercial awareness and the ability to ensure that you are adding maximum value to businesses.