Our client is a specialist fit out and refurbishment main contractor who operate across London and the South East of England. They pride themselves on offering a tailored experience to their clients, built on collaboration and high-quality delivery.
Established only 5 years ago, they have grown consistently year on year and are on target to achieve a profitable turnover of £50m+ for 2019, and this will be coupled with a bulletproof balance sheet. The business is spearheaded by two directors with over 20 years’ experience each within the London commercial fit out market and both are able to boast an enviable list of notable projects within City and West End landmark buildings.
They now seek a Commercial Manager to run multiple fit out projects valued between £2 million -£6 million.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.
They are offering a salary of £50,000 - £80,000 (Depending on Experience).