Our client is a specialist fit out main contractor specialising in the London market. They have developed themselves as a highly regarded contractor since their start and have won a number of Construction and Employer Awards, with a turnover just under £50 million, they are looking to continue to grow their brand.
As part of their continued growth plan, they are looking for a Commercial Manager to run multiple fit out projects for them. You will be an integral part of their growth, supporting their Senior Management with future tender, recruitment and strategy decisions.
Typical Fit Out Projects:
- Value £3-5M
- Program: 16-24 Weeks
- D&B and Traditional Projects.
- London based.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.