Working with a Tier 1 Central London based Fit Out Contractor with a solid pipeline of work:
- You'll be responsible for the financial aspects of Fast Track Fitout Projects across London, working closely with our Senior Commercial Manager, our Divisional Commercial Manager and a Project Manager. In particular, this role involves:
- Suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan for agreement with the professional team.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Monitor the information flow both to and from Fitout to ensure that work undertaken by Fitout and subcontractors is always fully authorised.
- Attend and if necessary, chair meetings with the design team and with sub-contractors.
- Prepare ‘rolling' final account throughout project and agree at PC. Subsequently, close out financial account and retention releases.
- Prepare final account reconciliation (CVR), create regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report for divisional directors responsible.
- A recognised qualification in a building-related subject
- A strong commercial awareness – you know how to make profit whilst maintaining strong client relationships, delivering quality and staying fully aligned to company values
- Plenty of enthusiasm and drive – you'll be committed to achieving both personal and divisional success
- A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach
- Excellent communication skills – you're someone who can get your point across in a positive, honest and constructive way
- Real focus and a structured style of working with excellent attention to detail