We are working a multi-million pound Construction business who are looking for a Commercial Manager within their Fit Out arm of the business. As Commercial Manager you will be working with a Senior Commercial Manager and Project Manager to manage the financial aspects of Fast Track Fit Out projects, valuing between £2million - £10 million.
They are offering £40,000 - £60,000 for this individual, plus travel allowance, bonus and a great company to grow and develop your own career.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be responsible for the financial aspects of Fast Track Fitout Projects across London, working closely with our Senior Commercial Manager, our Divisional Commercial Manager and a Project Manager. In particular, this role involves:
- Suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal.
- Develop initial project budget and agree detailed cost plan for agreement with the professional team.
- Prepare and monitor Bid Package Tender Schedule.
- Monitor the information flow both to and from Fitout to ensure that work undertaken by Fitout and subcontractors is always fully authorised.
- Attend and if necessary, chair meetings with the design team and with sub-contractors.
- Prepare ‘rolling' final account throughout project and agree at PC. Subsequently, close out financial account and retention releases.
- Prepare final account reconciliation (CVR), create regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report for divisional directors responsible.
What do you need to bring?
- A recognised qualification in a building-related subject
- A strong commercial awareness – you know how to make profit whilst maintaining strong client relationships, delivering quality and staying fully aligned to company values
- Plenty of enthusiasm and drive – you'll be committed to achieving both personal and divisional success
- A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach
- Excellent communication skills – you're someone who can get your point across in a positive, honest and constructive way
- Real focus and a structured style of working with excellent attention to detail