Our client is a Construction service provider based in London, specialising in high-end fit out, refurbishment and BIM/VIT and Data Centres.
They pride themselves on delivering unmatched client service, quality and value, resulting in long-term client relationships. Their average customer satisfaction score is 88% and more that 70% of their business comes from their existing clients.
Our client is looking for someone to take the Commercial lead in their Engineering department, dealing with Data Centre and Health Care projects.
For the successful candidate, responsibilities will include:
• Heavy involvement in the pricing of the job
• Assessment of the Tender
• Liaising with the client
• Value Engineering
• Risk Management
• At the construction stage, you will be Number One on Site, reporting only to the Commercial Director
Alongside this, a successful candidate will have longevity throughout their CV and will:
- Previous experience on heavily serviced M&E projects is essential
- Would ideally have worked on Data Centres before
- Have a proven track record of winning bids
- Have excellent decision making skills
- Have extremely effective communication skills
- Be skilled at Financial Reporting and Cost Control