Our Client are a well-established Design & Build Contractor with experience in delivering multi million-pound commercial office spaces.
Clients / Projects include:
- Not for Profit Organisation – Commercial Office Fit Out: 8,500 sq. ft, 12 weeks programme
- Commercial Office Fit Out: 34 Weeks, 56,000 sq. ft, 34 weeks programme
- Marketing Suite: 70,000 sq. ft, 29 weeks
As part of their 2020 business strategy, they will be expanding their business to develop a Traditional arm to the business. With 5 projects already successful delivered and 5 projects currently underway, they are committed to delivering £12.5 million of projects this year, the projects will be CAT A fit outs valued between £100k - £10 million.
The business has a strong sales function, pre-construction and delivery team so they are now looking for a driven commercial lead with the experience to deliver multiple projects at one time and can support the business division grow from strength to strength.
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.