Our client is a specialist design and build fit out main contractor specialising in the London market. They have developed themselves as a highly regarded contractor since their start and have won several Construction and Employer Awards, with a turnover just under £50 million.
As part of their continued growth plan, they are looking for a Commercial Manager to run multiple fit out projects for them. A successful candidate will be responsible for a cost centre of circa £7m, encompassing 2-3 projects at any one time.
They actively require a Commercial Managers to run multiple fit out projects up to £7m.
They have a reputation for excellent customer service and an exceptional finish for all their clients, which include the likes of:
- British Land
Fujitsu Services - £5m
- 26,000 sq. ft
- Breakout areas
- Flexible Work Spaces
- CAT B Fit Out
- Atrium Tea point / Private Dining Room / Open Plan Collaboration / Reception / Atrium slatted elements / Dining room joinery with hidden tv screen
Deliveroo - £7m
- 19,000 sq. ft
- Open plan office
- Meeting room
- Tea point
- Multi-Purpose Room / Garden Room / CAT A+B
- Managing a CVR
- Change procedure
- Subcontractor Applications
- Issuing Payment Certificates
- Subcontract Tendering
- Experience in Commercial design and build fit out projects
- Experience of commercially overseeing multiple projects concurrently, through to final account
- Proficient in Excel and Sharepoint
This role would suit an existing Commercial Manager who feels stifled in their current role, or a Quantity Surveyor looking to take a step up to a more senior position. Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity and will ideally have experience as the #1 QS on commercial design and build fit out projects up to £7m.