With a projected turnover of £120 million in 2019, and success in delivering projects up to £100 million, our client pride themselves on building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients and professional teams. They are proven in delivering intricate and logistically challenging projects on landmark buildings in central London. Furthermore, they pride themselves on a strong Corporate Social Responsibility, and they make frequent charitable donations and have a strong presence in the community. Furthermore, they pioneer a ‘lean construction’ method which ensures that the impact on the environment that their work has is significantly lower than their competitors. This is a firm that will appeal to those who want to strive hard to succeed and share their success with others.
Opportunities are evident in such a fast-growing company. If you are willing to grow and adapt alongside the company, then you will reap the rewards.
Our client is looking for a Lead to come onboard and oversee the commercial functions of one of the premier fit-out contractors in the capital. Former projects include the Garrick Club, ASOS (Greater London House) and the Land Securities building at Cardinal Place.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Experienced in commercial fit-out and refurbishment works from a main contracting perspective
- Commercially astute, enabling the client to accurately price and ensure profit is maximised
- Able to demonstrate ample experience of leading commercial teams with previous employers
- Capable of driving the commercial team to new frontiers of success, ensuring financial gains but not at the expense of the construction detail and quality of finish
- Be comfortable building relationships with clients, ensuring the awarding of work