Our Client are a well known fit out and refurbishment contractor who have a turnover in excess of £50 million. They specialise in delivering fit out and refurb projects for commercial media, banking and tech verticals. Projects can vary between £500k - £15million and are mainly within Central London. However they are rare breed. They self deliver 75% of their work without stores or warehousing. That’s Demo, M&E, Floor finishes, partitioning and ceilings, joinery and decorating. They don’t do Raised Access Flooring or AV..
The role is key in winning projects through driving the estimating teams’ detailed, specific and thorough understanding of the tender information to achieve a baseline cost. The role will require managing a Builderswork, partitioning and joinery estimator, an M and an E estimator and that’s for starters.. The sales team is arguably the best in London and they have other very key USPs… Punchy, ambitious and positive.. we seek energy and inventiveness with enough experience to make it happen…
They seek a Commercial Director to work closely with the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate will:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with the MD in the pursuit of GP optimisation, risk management, client cost reports and advice.
- Adjudicate on Contracts and Tenders.
- Ensuring the project teams are contractually aware of their responsibilities.
- Ensuring the contracts are administered
- Identifying risks and opportunities within the tender Information and potential projects