Our client was founded 20 years ago, our client is recognised as one of the leading interior fit out specialists. They run a variety of projects in several sectors. From Design and Build to Traditional build and Hotels/Leisure to Museums, there isn’t much these specialists can’t do.
With a turnover of over £100m this year, they are regarded as one of London’s leading main contractor in the ‘fit-out’ world.
Their 3 USP’s include:
- A Flexible and high quality in house joinery workshop within spitting distance of London.
- A team of highly skilled tradesman and managers with extensive experience in both the UK and overseas of prestigious bespoke projects.
- A strong set of finances.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to;
- Cash flow reporting
- Day to day CVR reviews
- Managing a team of surveyors in the future
- Personally running a project
- Expectation to exceed 6% of gross margin
- Managing a team of Surveyors